WATER HEATER REPAIR CALGARY
One Stop HVAC is the recommended choice for all your water heater repairs, offering reliable and trustworthy on-site repairs to get your systems running smoothly again. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment with one of our licensed technicians!
Same / Next Day
Served Over 1000
Get Your Free
Dedicated Water Heater Repair
Ensure your water heater never leaves you in a cold shower again! Turn to One Stop HVAC for 24/7 water heater repair services you can depend on. Our team of professionals is dedicated to your satisfaction, working diligently to restore your water heater’s functionality. By choosing One Stop HVAC for your water heater repair needs, you can expect…
- Swift and dependable response to your service inquiries
- Highly skilled technicians with extensive expertise
- Customized repair plans tailored to accommodate your schedule
- Collaborations with leading water heater brands, guaranteeing top-quality replacements and components
Our Service Area
Top Rated Service
Grab Your Exclusive Coupon Now
With your Water Heater Repair.
We offer seniors 10% off on all labour.
With your Water Heater Repair.
DON’T GET LEFT IN THE COLD!
24/7 Water Heater Repair Services
At One Stop HVAC, we understand that water heater issues can happen at any time of the day. That’s why our committed team is delighted to offer water heater repair services 24/7, 365 days a year! Here’s what you can expect from our round-the-clock service…
- Immediate response anytime – day or night!
- Expert technicians are readily available when you need them
- Expert on-site repairs
- Emergency support
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
Don’t endure chilly showers or cold water discomfort any longer. With our 24/7 water heater repair services, you can rest assured that reliable help is just a phone call away.
01. WHOLE-HOME ASSESSMENT
Our technicians use the latest diagnostic equipment to ensure transparent suggestions, ensuring maximum energy efficiently in your home.
02. CREATE HOME PLAN
We believe in being transparent with our clients, taking a collaborative approach to create HVAC plans that cater individual requirements.
03. ENHANCE YOUR PERFORMANCE
Whether it's a minor repair or the installation of a new appliance, our goal is to help you achieve long-term cost-effective results.
04. TEST AND MEASURE
Before we finish we conduct finial testing to ensure your appliance is operating to the best of it's ability.
Common Water Heater Repair Issues
At One Stop HVAC, our technicians have extensive experience in water heater repairs, so we have put together a few common problems below. If you are experiencing any of these then please don’t hesitate to contact one of our team.
Water temperature issues: If you are experiencing no hot water then this could be down to a lack of power or a faulty thermostat. If you have warm water but it is unable to go any higher then this could be a fault element or an issue with the size of your water heater.
Leaks: This can be caused by a variety of issues, including faulty temperature and pressure relief valve, overheating, loose heating element bolts or leaking water tank
Discoloured water: Rusty water could indicate corrosion of your water tank which is often caused by a failing anode rod.
Odd Noises: Strange noises are often because of sediment buildup, try to flush the water heater to remove the blockage.
The Importance Of Water Heater Servicing
Maintaining your water heating system is crucial for ensuring its optimal performance. At One Stop HVAC, we offer comprehensive water heater servicing to help you prolong the lifespan of your unit. Our team of skilled technicians will conduct a thorough inspection, clean the tank, address sediment build-up, and ensure efficient operation.
Ensure year-round comfort and reliable hot water supply with our trusted Calgary water heater services. We recommend scheduling AC servicing at least once a year to ensure peak performance and maximize your unit’s efficiency.
It is important to follow these steps if your water tank starts leaking to ensure the safety of your household.
- Locate the leak: The initial and crucial step is to identify the source of the leak.
- Power shutdown: If you confirm that the leak originates from the hot water heater, turn off the gas or electricity supplying power to the unit.
- Water supply shut down: Shut off the water supply to the hot water heater.
- Seek professional help: Contact a One Stop HVAC professional for assistance and a timely repair.
If you’re experiencing a lack of hot water for showers and other areas in your home, there could be several potential causes. These include faulty components within the water heating unit, a blocked flue, sediment accumulation, or a malfunctioning temperature control system.
Regular water heater servicing is recommended annually to ensure optimal performance. The key aspect of water heater maintenance is flushing the tank., neglecting this crucial step can lead to sediment accumulation inside the tank.
Regular flushing of your water heater is essential to prevent accelerated corrosion and potential issues. Without regular flushing, sediment can accumulate, leading to blockage or clogging of the pressure and relief valve. This valve plays a crucial role in preventing your water heater from experiencing dangerous pressure buildup or potential explosions.
The typical lifespan recommended by manufacturers for a conventional water heater ranges from eight to 12 years. In contrast, a tankless water heater can last up to 20 years before requiring replacement. However, regardless of the type of water heater installed, corrosion is inevitable as it ages. It becomes crucial to closely monitor the unit, especially during the latter half of its lifespan, for any of the following signs:
- Discoloured water: If the water appears cloudy, sandy, or rusty.
- Insufficient hot water: When you experience a decrease in the hot water supply or complete lack of it, accompanied by an unexpected rise in your heating bill.
- Unusual noises: If the water heater emits strange or unfamiliar sounds.
- Leaks: When you notice signs of leakage around the water heater.
- Frequent repairs: If you’ve had to call for multiple repairs within recent years.
- Aging or uncertain replacement: If the water heater is old, or if you are unsure when it was last replaced.
By staying vigilant and addressing these issues promptly, you can ensure the optimal functioning of your water heater and avoid unexpected disruptions. If you encounter any of these warning signs, it is advisable to consult one of One Stop HVAC’s technicians to discuss your options.